In a world that has become ever shaped by social and digital media, it’s inspiring to find new places that combine the natural beauty of wine country with the unique locations that define it. Instagram has made it so easy to share amazing and fun memories with the simple click of your phone – everybody is an influencer! A visit to Paso Robles Wine Country won’t disappoint, as this special region is full of stunning Instagramable locales.
From views out of a movie to creative backdrops that inspire, these spots are must-see locations that will leave your friends wanting more and booking their next trip to Paso. Don’t forget to tag us @pasowine and #pasowine
Around every curve in the road, there is a real-time scene of what you think wine country should look like. Rolling oak-studded hills, lush vineyards as far as the eye can see, and picturesque seasonal landscapes. Add in a world-renowned light art insulation and a charming small-town that shimmers with cowboy flair, well you’ve arrived in Paso Robles, so snap away!
- Niner Wine Estates – Heart Hill
- Sensorio Field of Lights
- Shell Creek Road in the Spring
- Downtown City Park – As you stroll around downtown and through the four-acre city park you’ll experience the heart of Paso. Selfie spots include the Acorn Building, massive oaks in the park, the Carnegie Library, Paderewski’s statue, and the glow of the Studios on the Park neon sign.
- Highway 46 West overlooking the Pacific Ocean and Morro Rock
There are a few very special outdoor walls around Paso that highlight talent, creativity, and fun. All located downtown Paso, take a walk to check them out and the establishments that grace them.
- Les Petites Canailles – Paso Robles mural wall
- The Piccolo – flower garden wall
- Jeffry’s Wine Country BBQ – raging bull & the farmer’s truck
- Stables Inn – wall of horses
Paso Robles Wine Country is known for our maverick winemakers and coloring outside the lines with unique California blends and authentic experiences. If you are in search of some fun backdrops for your IG feed then strike a pose at these wineries.
- L’Aventure – splashing wine barn doors mural
- Daou Family Estate – Daou ‘Life Is Beautiful’ sign overlooking views of north Paso
- Brecon Estate – giant hanging picture frame
- Peachy Canyon Winery – big white Adirondack chair
- Eberle Winery – wild Eberle boar statue
- Castoro Cellars – grape covered arbor walkway
- Tooth & Nail Winery – it’s an awesome CASTLE, surrounded by a water moat!
- Thacher Vineyard & Winery – historic Kentucky Ranch ‘ KR’ barn
Industrial Makers Trail
Tin City is just outside Paso Robles, it is a region of rebels who are paving their own way. A diverse and eclectic mix of artisan makers nestled in an industrial park. You will see these producers hard at work, so a friendly reminder to watch out for roving forklifts!
- The walking bridge to Tin City Cider Co., The Fableist, and Sans Liege
- Tin City Cider Co. – giant red gear-apple
- Field Recordings. – Drink This Way mural wall
- Anarchy Wine Co. – just about anything or anyone at Anarchy is IG worthy
- Anything else in Tin City because it’s all so cool!
Paso is home to some killer chefs who are using the freshest and most local of ingredients to create a food scene that will rival any wine region. When dining out at these hot spots, not only photograph your mouthwatering dish but snap pics of these unique elements that will have your followers green with envy.
- Thomas Hill Organics – courtyard WINE wall
- The Hatch Rotisserie & Bar – HATCH brick wall
- Les Petites Canailles – LCP tile entry & Paso Robles mural wall
The craft beverage landscape is poppin’ in Paso. From brewhouses, cideries, distilleries, and collective pour houses you and your pals can toast and post more than just wine.
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company – campus Firestone Walker archway
- The Backyard on Thirteen Beer Garden – Be Kind. Unwind. wall
- Bistols Cider House – original Adam Welch British collage wall
- CalWise Spirits Co. – the gorgeous stills
That’s so Paso…. to be honest when capturing you and your friends in any Paso vineyard, in front of a majestic oak, with a maverick Paso Personality, or during one of our epic neon sunsets…. that’s so Paso.