- Capacity will be limited to seated customers only.
- Furniture is spaced @ least 6 feet apart and will be available on a first-come first-serve basis.
- No reservations will be taken @ this time.
- A maximum of 8 guests/party including children.
- If crowded, you will need to wait to be seated.
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing from other parties and while waiting in line and use the markings on the ground to guide you.
- Face coverings are encouraged until you are seated and whenever you are not seated at your table (in line @ the entrance, for food/drink, restrooms).
- Face coverings are required whenever you are unable to maintain 6 feet social distancing (per the CA Governor’s Mandate).
- Food purchase from our onsite restaurant, Roots on Railroad, is required to buy alcohol for onsite consumption.
- Cans and bottles are available to go. No food purchase required.
- Stay in your seats at your own tables and no moving furniture.
- Children must remain seated or with you @ all times.
- Dogs must remain by your side @ all times.
- All games and toys will remain put away @ this time.
- If you, or anyone you have come in contact with in the past 2 weeks has COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you please stay home to protect others.
Safety is our first priority for our customers and employees, so we reserve the right to ask anyone to leave if they are not complying with the guidelines. Thank you for your flexibility, understanding, and help in order for The Backyard to stay safe and open for all to enjoy!
Be Kind. Unwind.